• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello

Hi im Janie, I'm 21, and I was diagnosed with Crohns earlier last year. i've been on this form getting answers and it's been very helpful.:ybiggrin:

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Hi:) Just wanted to welcome you to the forum! I'm sorry that you're facing these challenges. But, am thankful to hear that you've already been looking around on here and getting some answers you're looking for. Feel free to ask questions and seek more info on here. There are a whole lot of people on here to help. Take care:)

afidz

Super Moderator
Hey Melaniecfan4ever welcome!
How are you getting along managing your disease? When your ready, you can type out your story in here, this is an awesome supportive community, and the best thing about it is that we learn from each other. But if your not ready to share, then no worries, I hope you find the answers to your questions!

Angrybird

Hello Janie and welcome to the forum :)

I am glad you are finding the forum helpful, I was also wondering how things are with the tum for you? Are you on any medications?

AB
xx

Hey Janie, I'm new here too. Yes there is a lot of useful information here. Sharing with others is a great way to learn and get through difficult times and you never know when your story may help someone else. I'm looking forward to making new connections here. Welcome.

KWalker

Welcome to the forum! Like others have said I would like to hear your story as well when you're comfortable. If you ever feel like you are alone with complications or wonder if others have had the same experiences, you can guarantee there will be atleast 10 people on here who have experienced the same, and many more that understand what you're going through. Crohns can be a tough disease sometimes but forums like this are very helpful in making the best out of such a crappy (pun intended) disease.

Hope to see you around the forums :)

well like i said before i was diagnosed with it earily last year i think it was eaither march or april, i've been put on remicade in the beginning and now im on Imuan....

afidz

Super Moderator
How are you feeling now? Did the Remicade help you at all? Is the Imuran better?

i'm feeling better, yes it did help and so is the Imuran. but i've been feeling nausious for a couple of days, is it because of the medication or the foods i've been eating??

afidz

Super Moderator
it could be either, in all honesty. You can ask your doctor for an anti-nausea medicine like Zolfran. It helps me a lot when I am feeling nauseous