• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Post Op Appointment

Went to Rowans first post op appointment. Doctor said she is happy with Rowans progress. She does think her belly is a little bit distended but I told her this is how she has looked everyday since she has came home. She said if the pipes are working we will just give her more time and hope the distention is just gas, which she is passing daily. Next appointment is in 6 months. Hoping we can stay away. All in all it was a good trip.

Great news!!! Keeping my fingers crossed it is 6 months before you need to see the Dr. again. xxxxx

Spring coming anytime soon up there?? We hit 70 in Cincinnati yesterday, makes everything seem a little bit better. :)

We had one good day, I at least took down the Christmas lights off the house. It is snowing again today but just dusting. Thanks everyone. She seems even more distended today so hoping I didn't jinx things by sending out a good note. I had been giving her iron but now I have stopped in fear it could be constipating her.