• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Humira ?? wd 2 conditions maybe it will b a faster death

well, here it is I don't want to sound like a baby but I really think that I am done with all this, Crohn's osteperotis osteponia fibromilgia artritis anxity deperission . I have a very high tolerance from pain meds. 3 80mgs oxycotin in twelve hours. 15 mgs oxycodone 3 a day 350 mgs soma 4 a day. 2 mgs Xanax 4 a day. promethazine. zantax. calcium, foteio sena s stool softner estergen and a few others. My Crohn's has been out of remission for several months, my bones hurt so bad, I can't find a doctor that can manage Crohn's severly damaged bones, I have had a bowl reception, histermitie gallbladder removed earlier in life I had endemiterois. adhidisions and was unable to have children. thank god I had reconstructive surgery and gave birth to 3 great kids. but now they are grown Ive been married for 32 years. but I have been in bed for 6/7months I am over all this .I found this site this morning I did not know that there are doctors that can manage both problems. I don't think I can hear another doctor say sorry miss I cant help you.. I have been thinking of just ending all this. but I am afraid of going to hell from suicide. wtf. do I go

You just have to find a doctor that will help you. The best places to look are at university hospitals. They have the resources to help out complicated cases like yours. Even the Mayo clinic might be a good place to look into.

If you could find a good doctor to help you, you would be fixing the problem and wouldn't need to take all the pain medications. I also think your depression and anxiety would get better. If you treat the underlying issue, you will make everything better.

The only one that can fight for you is you. You have to get the help you need. Just think about about your children. I'm sure they want to see you well.

My favorite quote that I've found is:

"That voice inside your head that says you can't fight this is a LIAR".

Just sending my thoughts to you too. I hope you can find a doctor who can address all of the medical issues you are struggling with. Try to keep your head up.
-Lisa