• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

More blood.....

my little penguin

Staff member
:ymad: Ds had more blood today- only happened once...sooo.....
of course DH saw it and details are hard to come by.
the fun just keeps on coming.....:ybatty:

Last edited:

my little penguin

Staff member
It is par for his course- typically just one BM streaked with Blood then we move on...
not sure why- but i am trying to be "ok" with it since we are not going to change anything

Tesscorm

Staff member
I know that feeling of 'trying to be ok'... :( I'm glad you're getting the MRI done sooner and can move on with taking the next step! So much easier to be 'ok' once you're on the right road and moving ahead! :ghug:

my little penguin

Staff member
a small bit of red yesterday with 5 BM's so better than the 7BM's Sat.
MRI was NORMAL!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

He seems to be feeling better.
The funny thing is ( ok not funny) but he feels horrid for a while with no blood or other stool signs . Then after horrible pain Saturday and blood :yfaint: - he seems to be on the mend.

OK maybe I am putting my head in the sand but....
I am aloud - Did I mention the MRI was CLEAR!!!!!:lol2:

Oh my that is the most awesome news I have heard all day!!!!!! Woohoo...literally jumping up and down for the clear MRI!!!

I hope the symptoms continue to settle!!!

Tesscorm

Staff member
:yoshijumpjoy::yoshijumpjoy:OMG, I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!:yoshijumpjoy::yoshijumpjoy:

my little penguin

Staff member
HE tends to have blood for 1-3 days out of the blue then nothing.
SInce he has crohn's GI is not too concerned-
since it usually is just a small amount ( not in the water typically - only happened once like that)
DId I mention Ds is a puzzle only he know the answer too.

Great news!! What's the plan from here?
Could the blood be simple as a hemmorroid inside or just wound near rectum? Glad the GI isn't alarmed. Have to hang on that :)

Geez, I missed it as well. Such GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: