05-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
callie j

Help

Hello, in Nov. I passed a gallstones...they said. Did tons of tests,then decided not to remove my gallbladder. Six weeks later they removed it. Now it is almost six months later and I am still unwell. Stomach pain if I eat too much or not enough. Gassy, bloating, weird bowel movements. I am going to try a gluten free diet next week. Reading now about what to buy. I have lost too much weight from not eating enough. I am already little and the weight loss is not attractive. I have had digestive problems all my life. And colitis when young. Can someone advise or help with info? Thanks.
05-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
superzeeman

I used to live in Az but never heard of Ash Fork. Is that up north? I had a friend that had gallbladder removed and had to take cholestramine to keep the bile from making her miserable. I take it too after my resection. they took out the area that absorbs bile so I cant and depend on the drug to take care of it.
Buproprion
LDN
Lamictal
Mulit Vitamins
Probiotics
Low Carb
Beer
Coffee
Cigars
05-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

Do you have a GI doctor and have they done a CT scan of your abdomen. If not this may be a good area to start with to see if you have something else going on.
Adrenal insufficiency 2005
Blood clots 2006
Low testosterone 2006
Osteoporosis 2011

Meeds
Prednisone 7.5 mg
Lortab
Zoloft
Coumadin
Entocort
B 12 inj
Testosterone inj