• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Getting pains lower right abdomen

Hi , Im on Imuran ,have been on it since Aug 2012. Feeling great until yesterday. So I went golfing and now im having twinges on lower right abdomen, anyone have any suggestions as to what may be going on??? No blood or any other problems to date.

Jim (POPS)

Jim (Pops)
You may have pulled something while playing golf. Keep an eye on it and see your GI if it gets worse. We are so sensitive to our body because of the crohns (IBD) It drives me to the nut house sometimes.

Jim
(Pops)

Take it easy and get some rest. It could be a number of things. It could simply be a sore muscle or an ovarian cyst (sometimes painful, but harmless and they pass.) If you get constipation or diarrhea, it could be part of a flare.

My other question is: Do you still have your appendix?

If you have not folded in awhile I agree with the above you may have pulled something. If you have no other symptoms think positive and maybe your just knocking the rust off of your golfing muscles. Good luck to you

Hi KH216, no I don't have my appendix. Lost most of my colon to the disease. Haha and yes I feel better today, maybe it was just because of the golfing...geesh I only played 9 holes, and if it was a muscle I pulled well then that just sucks. Thanks for the replies guys. I always know where to turn to when questions arise. Happy Spring.