• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update on me

Well I stated remicade and I have two treatments done first one went well second one they blew two of my veins but still doing well noticing improvement somewhat and I'm not always in pain anymore which is nice so that's all for now I will update more later never give up the fight you can do keep fighting :)

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that things seem to be going well for the most part! Have you thought of checking out the remicade subforum under treatments? I'm thinking there might be some good info and help for you in there and you might also be able to talk to those going through the same things you are. Take care :)

www.crohnsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

afidz

Super Moderator
Glad your beginning to feel better. If your going to continue to get Remicade treatments it may be beneficial to get a port that way you don't have to worry about your veins taking too much damage in the process

Just thought i would update everyone my year has sucked I been really sick and in and out of the hospital but I've started to try and cope and now they think my sister might have Crohn's disease too

nogutsnoglory

I'm sorry things are still tough but I'm glad you are learning to cope. This disease sucks but you learn to live with it over time. I hope your sister doesnt have it too.

I know she was supposed to meet with a doctor to see what they thought it due to all the snow she hasn't gotten to I feel bad but at
Least she wouldn't feel as bad as I did cause she knows she isn't alone

dave13

Forum Monitor
It is hard to stay positive when you are constantly tired.I can sleep the night through and wake up exhausted.I hope you continue to benefit from your treatments.Maybe you'll be able to sleep better.