• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Its been a while since i felt like this

cant believe ive allowed myself get to this position again, recently with the good weather we had and i was on a good stretch i forgot i was ill and enjoyed a few ciders in the sun, a week later i end up in A&E at 4am with a blockage which luckily moved on its own, now i have doctors making me want to take the medicines they recommend. i dont want to take the tablets as i know when you on them your just moving onto stronger tablets and treatments which result in time in hospitals....

i have always had plans to move to a different country as i dont want to be here now stress has built up with my partner , my family seem to be slowly becoming more unsupportive and im at that stage where im having symptons kicking in , i cant picture myself in a weeks time yet alone a year from now and its killing me to think this is how its gonna be until i die. now that thought seems very appealing in times like this no more waking up depressed but i love my family to much to hurt them and do that (supportive or not)

so i result to throwing it all out on here and then going to escape for a couple of hours before i come down and realise im still here....vent over lol