• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello everyone

hello everyone

hello everyone. I never thought to look for forums untill today to find some new friends and people who understand me, funny how one thing leads to another in life huh? I must say it is nice to be here and find so many people that know exactly what I have been going though for all these years. I posted a blog today.... I must say I am very new to all this stuff and it has taken me all day to do what most people could get done in a matter of minutes I am sure. I started with my story so seeing as I dont want to repeat it, I must warn you all it is rather long winded so to speak lol, you are all more than welcome to check it out. the link to it is http://crohnsvslife.blogspot.com/ I hope someone here gives me some feedback on it and some advise on how to better manage my own life. I've always said life is full of up's and down's and for now I think it is more of a down. The meds aren't working right and the frustration is getting to me. At least now I found ways of reaching out for support and finding others like me. Can't waite to hear back from everyone :)

oooo just relized i forgot to do this properly... *ahem* hello my name is michelle , I am 24 years old and I have been diagnosed a little over a year now.

there that is better (anyone feel like they are at an AA meeting now?:lol: ! I had to add a little humor , in this place we all can use a good laugh!)