• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Fathers: Please help with thesis research

Hello everyone! I have posted this study a couple of times already in another forum but I still need more participants. I am a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Stout conducting my thesis research on stress in parents of children with IBD. If you are a father of a child (under 18) who has Crohn's or colitis, please copy and paste my survey link below. The survey will take around 20-25 minutes to complete and there will be a chance to win one of five $20 gift cards! I'd really appreciate your assistance as I am a Crohn's patient and have seen first-hand the effects this disease has on caregivers! If you know any other father or male caregivers who have children with IBD, please inform them of my study as well. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at breuerc3571@my.uwstout.edu. I really appreciate your assistance!!

https://uwstout.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0Bt3ZXkJ6TuNu04