• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I am new here

hello everyone, I just signed up for this forum, thought I could share some of my stories with you all who can actually understand it truly. I am 23 years old, male. I had a checked up by doctor after I saw blood in the stool and frequent urgency for bowl movement for 2 months continuously in May 2013. Then I had colonoscopy done and they diagnosed me with Indeterminate colitis in June 2013. Dr has taken few biopsies, whose report I am waiting for at the moment to confirm what type of IBD do I have. They are saying the images captured during colonoscopy suggests more towards crohn's colitis. They have put me on once Mesalamine enema per day and 3 tablets octasa 800 mg per day. I feel much better since I started taking those medicines regularly. To keep it up, I go to gym around 2-3 days a week.