• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Good site.

Hello! I am new here and think it's great that there are these pages, I come from sweden and there is no side of Crohn's here where you can share their stories and diet, etc. to others. became a member yesterday and have read much of what all you have written and have also received many good answers. we always learn something new about our disease. you are never alone, good luck to all.

thanks

Glad you found it useful it's a great way to share experiences with people who understand what your going through.

hello :welcome: glad you found us, this is the best place I have found online, a place to actually meet other people that share what you are going through, hope to hear more from you, we are always open to another new friend around here :)

Thank you. yes exactly, seems great. it is a bit like an addiction, I'm in here all the time :) wish all a nice Saturday

Hi Mats -

I'm new here, too - it's a nice place to have found. It's really helpful to have a place to go where people know what you're going through. :)

yes there are full of them, so you know the little sweden, suppose you were thinking volvo:)

agree completely. that mRae85 wrote that there are so many friends and acquaintances who do not understand what you go through even if they want. so it is good that we can speak with people who know what they are talking about. welcome by the way skymgirl:)