• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Parents, please help!

Hey everyone! I know I have posted this before but I need your help, specifically if you are a father or male caregiver of a child with IBD. I am working on my Master's thesis, collecting data on stress in parents of children with IBD. This topic is of interest to me because I was diagnosed in 2008 with Crohn's and have wondered how my family was affected by my illness when I was at my worst.

Please complete my survey at the link below. The information is completely confidential and you have a chance to win one of 5 gift cards. If you know a male caregiver of a child with IBD, please inform them of my study as well. I very much appreciate your assistance!

If you have any questions, please email me at breuerc3571@my.uwstout.edu or leave a message on this post.

https://uwstout.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0Bt3ZXkJ6TuNu04