• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Will this never end???

Ok so does anyone know anything about shoulder blade pain?? I was getting horrible pain in my shoulder blades as I was making dinner. If I had my gallbladder I would say that was it.....but that came out 2yrs ago. I do take acid refulx meds....but I had already taken them and I have not even been eating that much. Do to either being super nauseas and feeling like it would just come back up or it just plain out causes pain! ERRRR! Dont really want a trip to the ER I was there a couple days ago for migraine and nausea that I couldnt get undercontrol....i go to my GP on Wed so if any one has any ideas that I could talk to him about cuz im so lost! If it helps....Im a 27yr old Female, I dont drink or smoke.....I work as a Nurses Aid (CNA) on days when I can actually make it in to work. :-/ Ive been pretty healthy up until all this stuff other than gallbladder surgery and migraines..... so yeah. :-(

DJW

Forum Monitor
Hi Catlady. Sorry your suffering. What have you been diagnosed with. I can only speak from personal experience - I get muscle spasms in the weirdest places when i get dehydrated. Have you been drinking lots? Peeing regularly. Pinch the skin on you knuckles...if it stays tented dehydration may be what's going on? I'd be talking to the doctor for some professional advice. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I dont really know what to say on the diagnose end......the GI was saying maybe IBS but wasnt really saying it for sure......My GP is pretty sure that it is something other than just IBS..... nope no injuries.....hehe I was a 'fairly' safe kid no major mishaps or broken bones...Yeah I know Im probably slightly dehydrated......trying to push fluids but since I feel like puking (I have nausea meds but they r not working as well) everything I put in my mouth its not an easy task, as I am sure many of you know.

I have seen in some of my patients albeit very rare~ that you could still develop gallstones even though your GB is removed~ even though your GB is gone our body still makes and produces bile so it might be something to bring up at your appointment. Just a thought, I do hope you feel better very soon<3

Michele