Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender » Gay male w/ crohn's in need of support

09-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
chibradley773

My Support Groups:
Gay male w/ crohn's in need of support

My name is Bradley Taylor. My email is [email protected]. I am gay with crohns disease and I need some support. I have not been on a forum before so can someone let me know if they saw this?
09-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #2
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
Hi Bradley, you posted in the Cimzia section possibly without realizing it. No worries at all but I moved it here to the LGBT forum.

I am gay with crohn's as well, and we have a number of members here who are LGBT and wonderful straight allies who care and support us.

What's going on with you? How can we offer you support?
09-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #3
valleysangel92

My Support Groups:
Hello Bradley

Welcome to our community, take some time to have a look around and familiarize yourself with all the different sections and when you feel ready maybe you could share your story with us? We are all very friendly here and will always be supportive, you'll never be judged here and we will always do anything we can in order to help you.

Are you recently diagnosed?

Nicola
coeliac disease/Osteopenia /Crohns/Arthritis/
laperoscopic hemicolectomy 25/06/ 2013

Meds- Vedolizumab, pentasa, Lansoprazole, Vitamin D, prochlorperazine, Oramorph, MST, B12 shots My journey with crohns: http://glutenfreecookiemonster.wordpress.com/

Allergic to - inflectra, aza

Non CD meds - Gabapentin, paracetamol, ventolin

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender » Gay male w/ crohn's in need of support