• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Story

hello everyone real quick my story is im 26, i was diagnosed aug 2011. i had sever symptoms prior just was scared of the end result i thought i had everything under the sun. i would have 15-20 bowel movements a day. i just didn't tell anyone. it was until i couldn't hide the pain and discomfort anymore and everyone tell me to get checked. i was 350 lbs and lost around 150 pounds. i weigh 190 something now i also developed an eating disorder, i began not to like food because of the the outcome of it, PAIN. i did i have a colonoscopy and a endoscopy. my GI diagnosed me put me on pentasa i took it for 2 weeks and constipated for the whole time may had 3 bowel movements that killed me to make. Quit taking Meds and continued to self medicate. i would never have an appetite until i would use marijuana. marijuana also soothe some of the pain help gain my appetite and help me stayed in remission no flares for two years. i got very dehydrated recently and i believe this caused my flare up. i really think they should allow crohnies to use Marijuana legally. it helps trust and believe me when i say it