• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Remicade and painful pins and needles

I'm gunna make this brief cos I already typed this up and I don't think it posted
this is my second time on remicade the first time was 2 plus years ago went without a hitch only cane off of it because I had a huge flare.

Today was my third infusion since being put back on it. Before going back on it I was having circulation problems get pins and needles type numbness without much encouragement but its not painful and its easy to live with.
After the first infusion of remicade I had very painful pounds and needles in my feet but it passed fairly quickly. Today the infusion went in a bit to quick for my body and u cane over odd feeling but we took a break and restarted it slower and the rest went without a hitch. However I just got huge painful pins and needles again it passed again but my legs feel heavy. I get it in my arms too if im too vigarous but I put that down to the infusion length as it is.

I have a drs appt on the 31st so I'll bring it up but should I be worried im having to be so careful how I sit and lay cos I feel it starting again and it is so painful it should be called knives and daggers not pins abd needles lol.
Has anyone else had this? Is kinda scary lo
tia for any info!!