• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Colon tb

Hi, I'm from India working in u.k having abdominal pain in right quadrant have been diagnosed with colon tb infection 6 months ago, Doctor has done colonoscopy to me, but the tube was not going and he was suspecting it must either Koach or chron disease.doctor prescribed r-cinex/benadon/for 6 months and rabium dsr for first 2 months. I'm about to finish my 6 months course in three weeks time. Still I get a random pain with gas in the same region. I'm worried lot about this can you please advice me, thanks reddy

Hi there sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Is your medication helping at all? Remember to try and eat as healthy as you can. Sorry I don't give great advice. Hope you feel better soon