• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New from Nevada

D

duplessis3

I just got diagnosed at the ripe old age of 46. I think I've had it for years, in a very mild form, but that the NSAIDS and then last year, for another problem, I was on a lot of female hormones, which I think caused the big inflamation. Just trying to learn some more.

I work part time,married, have two sons, and am in grad school

You sound like a very busy person!!

Welcome to the forum!!!

I haven't taken any female hormones. But the last two times I was pregnant my hormone levels were different and my stomach was HORRIBLE!! My first pregnancy was a breeze with my stomach, but my hormone levels were lower.

I think that your hormone levels definitely have something to do with you flaring.

Good luck and I hope to hear more from you.

soupdragon69

ele mental leprechaun
Hi There!

Welcome to the forum!

I wasnt diagnosed til late 30's and like you had problems for years beforehand.

Keep asking and posting and we will try to help where we can ok?

Looking forward to seeing you around more. Well done for taking the initial step of telling us a bit about yourself too!

((hugs))