• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Frustrated!!

So I've been doing really good lately I started a new pro biotic and it has made a huge difference almost healed my back side up completely or so I thought ;,-( after my last bm guess what I found blood!!!! Yahhhhhhh I love how crohns let's u thank ur doing good then smack right back to reality!!!! But hey GOD is good and HIS mercies are new everyday so let's see what tomorrow brings!!!

Very true!! I'm not in pain it's just a reminder that I still have it kinda a downer but GOD well bring me through it HIS brought me through 13yrs with crohns already no need to doubt HIM now

So I've been doing really good lately I started a new pro biotic and it has made a huge difference almost healed my back side up completely or so I thought ;,-( after my last bm guess what I found blood!!!! Yahhhhhhh I love how crohns let's u thank ur doing good then smack right back to reality!!!! But hey GOD is good and HIS mercies are new everyday so let's see what tomorrow brings!!!
Oh I so agree!!! My husband has crohns and it's a bitch! As soon as I think he's doing well, it rears it's ugly head just to make sure you don't get too cocky..."Hey you", it says," I rule this life you share so don't think you can enjoy your life without me!"......Oh yes I have had many a bitter moment and have had to accept certain realities in our life like we never do much travelling as travelling with crohns is always predictably sus.
Socializing and eating out are so often marred by crohns....it's the perfect enemy.....just wants to ruin your fun all the time. I hate it. The end.