• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Paleo - Chicken and Spinach ravioli

crohnsinct

:rof::rof:eek:f course you did! Emphasis on LOOKED....we know you have no intention on breaking the seal on that stove and actually cooking it! :rof::rof:

Tesscorm

Staff member
LMAO!!!! Here I am thinking of others (especially YOU with all your talk of vegan and clean foods!) and I get sh..t on! :lol:

image 4.jpg

OMG, Stephen would literally pass out if I put a plate of these in front of him! :lol: Green stuff rolled in veggies! :rof: :rof:

crohnsinct

O.K. for starters they look amazing BUT they aren't vegan not even vegetarian because there is CHICKEN IN THEM!

Poor Tess...no good deed eh?

Tesscorm

Staff member
:rof: Hmmm, could it be my cooking skills that's made Stephen so picky all these years?!?! :ack:

My dd was on SCD (which is very similar to Paleo) for 5+ years and I thought I had done EVERY preparation technique possible with summer squash and/or zucchini. But this wrapping technique is a new one for me! Thanks for the link.