• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to the group

Hiya would like to introuduce myself to you all!!my names Stacey,I was diagnosed with Crohn's in 2004 when I was 18,it was something I had never heard off and information was very small back then.in 2009 a year after my daughter was born I had a small bowel resection operation and have been on azathioprine and colestyramine since along with my 3 monthly B12 injections!!its been a long journey and a struggle to fit Crohn's into my every day life but I have managed to do so,I find it hard to explain to people what Crohn's is without it sounding like I have diarrohea all the time!!!!I am married with 2 beautiful children!

SarahBear

Welcome to the forum, Stacey!

Are you in remission? It sounds as if you're doing well! That's great. :) Hopefully you'll be able to contribute a lot of help and advice around the forum.

I hope things continue to go well for you!

Hi,yes I've been in remission for a while now!all was going well until my questram sachets were recalled by manufacturers so I'm now having to wait to see if my doctor can give me an alternative,been 4 days now and its been horrible!!don't realise how much you can rely on something like a powder mixd in water to help your daily life,the pains an not being able to eat properly as I know I will be straight on the toilet is awful!hoping to hear from my doctor today with some new meds!hope everyone else is well an if need any help or advice feel free to ask anytime xxxx