• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My life amuses me sometimes...

Nyx

So, today is a stay inside kind of day here in Ontario - there's an ice storm going on outside, and I'm kind of bored. So, I told my fiance to entertain me (he was lying on the bed at the time). So he said "I'm doing my mime impression of a farting rock"....lol And me, being the smartass I am, looked up farting rock on the internet, because I was sure it was a thing...lol Well, guess what? It is a thing!!! Look up fart rock on Urban Dictionary. This is my life every time I take my bag off...lol

Giggle for the day!

LOL. I hope the storm didn't knock out your power. We were out of power for about 4 hours one day and then about 12 hours the next. Our battery backup kept the Internet running for about two hours and then things went downhill from there. ;-)

Nyx

Fortunately our power stayed on the entire time. We didn't get it nearly as bad as Toronto did. Mostly snow here.