• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update

I hope every one had a merry Christmas and will have a wonderful new year one year since I started having stomach problems and another four months till one year anniversary of my diagnose and I'm feeling miserable since I had to move my remicade treatment and having a cold I only hope 2014 will be a better year for me and everyone

nogutsnoglory

Wishing you health in the New Year and hopefully crohn's will just be a little annoying bug you can squash with treatment.

I hope every one had a merry Christmas and will have a wonderful new year one year since I started having stomach problems and another four months till one year anniversary of my diagnose and I'm feeling miserable since I had to move my remicade treatment and having a cold I only hope 2014 will be a better year for me and everyone
Each day we are able to get up is one day closer to a cure.
It would not be the holidays without a cold...at least for my life

Finally home from hectic afternoon went to my family doctor and they immediately sent me to my gasterologist and he gave me antibiotics to clear my system so I can get my treatment and hopefully feel better

Trysha

Staff member
Hi Kirsten
Sorry to hear you are under the weather and hope you will improve with the antibiotics.
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

It's really weird when I first wake up I feel sick if I sleep again I feel better and I've been throwing up at least once daily so I don't know what's going on