• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

What have i got

Hi i have been getting symptoms similar to Crohn's since May 2013, my symptoms were that i would get loose stools for about a couple of days, this would then disappear. i have also passed mucus on its own. i have had the occasional stomach ache, on left and then lower right. all my blood test show no inflammation and have had a colonoscopy which was clear.

i do get occasional heartburn sometimes and mouth ulcers and have some white patches in gums and side of mouth. is these possible symtoms of Crohn's disease in the mouth or upper gi.
my issues with the stools have calmed down now
upon reading the site these look like

Ask your doc for the ( IBD expanded panel) LAb corp

Look into testing at Great plans lab http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/home/eng/home.asp

Organic aicd test (OAT) and there comp stool test 645.00
Look at the sample reports youll see they tell you if your yeast is high or what bad bacteria s you have or if your good bacteria is low...

from there you can try and fix your self from what they give you in results
you maybe reactive to some foods as well ---but bad bacteria and yeast eat certain foods why this lab is so helpful

I ment to say---you may not get answers to whats causing it... but your doc can control it with meds and make you feel better

Last edited: