• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Been lurking again !

Hi,
It has been some time since I've been on the Forum.

With some great help from various posts I've been able to look after my concave stoma much better. I still have problems with acids eating the skin around the hole but been coping much better.

Had an endo 3 weeks ago through both ends. Apparently I was quite inquisitive looking at the monitor, when the GI doctor went through the stoma to check things out, not that I can remember the procedure.

The pathology looks good, but there is still some active Crohns around the ileum which is now my temporary outlet I suppose :rof:

It's the first stage of getting a reversal done.

The best news is that I can now mow the lawn and walk all the isles at the shopping centre. Still have to put a bit of weight on and increase my stamina.

Bought a new sport touring bike to get me out of home. Planing to do a few big rides before my next operation. Also thinking about doing the lap around the big island soon, Australia, with me nappy.

Cheers