• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Bathroom alot today.

L

leah131

Hello all!
I have been in the bathroom about 4 times now. I also had blood in the stool everytime I went to the bathroom. There was also some on the tissue paper too. Hope everyone here is doing well.
Leah

hey there,
Sorry you are having a bad day! Living next to, or in a bathroom just sucks. And the blood thing...well. That is becoming fairly normal anymore.

I hope you are feeling better!

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi Leah
((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
doesnt sound too good for you today i would get the doc to check ou the blood if it continues
:)

J

Jonny

Hi Leah i hope your doctor can sort something out for you
Take Care

B

boneyboy

Contact the doc. He/she needs to know this. Hope they can figure something out and you feel better soon.

L

leah131

My GI office called today. They told me to try fiber and that it should stop the D and the blood in the stools too. Hope everyone here is well.
Leah