• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Very watery, green output

Hi all
For the past 48 hours I have had completely water output. It's never been this loose and is also green. I normally have pretty solid output.
I'm assuming it is a stomach bug - as I also have aching muscles, fatigue, nausea and a tender stomach.
I am trying to drink as much as possible and have eaten foods which normally help solidify the output.
Any more advice? I don't really know want to do next? Do I just see how things go?

You may want to call your doc, even if it is Sunday. It could be bile, which could be a problem. You may have a small blockage, which will go away on its own but depending on pain level it may be best to go to the ER for some pain meds and fluids so you can pass it and have relief. Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.

Whenever I've had something like that it's been a bug which has sent my ileo crazy literally filling the bag with watery green output every 20 minutes. I would get to the docs or hosp if it continues as dehydration is a real threat. like I say I had a similar issue with a bug called crypto sporidium and had to be on a drip for 5 days to keep me hydrated whilst it ran its course.

My output is always green, so I know in my case it is bile. Since this is a new thing for you, I agree with the others--have it checked out.

This happens loads with me should I be worried? I nearly always have green watery output

Ki3, since it nearly always happens for you, that would be your normal, like it is normal for me. Nothing to worry about for us.

nogutsnoglory

It happened to me a lot too. It's not necessarily a sign of a problem unless accompanied by other symptoms.

GEC how are you doing?