• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

SCD - I just want to complain right now

I'm doing SCD for the second time and it's harder this time. I'm already tired of "globs" of meat. And no crunchy things. I'm feeling good with my energy even though I'm flaring (I wore my too-tight bathing suit bottoms two days in a row last week and I always flare up if I do something dumb like that).

Anyway, this morning I baked an acorn squash and sausage casserole that sounded and smelled good but tastes yucky. As some of you know with all the kitchen time on SCD it's discouraging to waste all that time, energy and money to have something turn out bad.

And in the interest of full disclosure all this makes me mad at Elaine for creating SCD. I know, I'm completely irrational.

I just wanted to vent. Thanks for listening.