• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I'm over it!

Hi all my fellow crohnies :)
Just getting on to vent a bit...I'm having quite a bad flare up since my fistula surgery about 7 weeks ago. My diarrhea has been so bad that I have no control & keep messing myself up. Almost died when it happened at the shops yesterday! My GI put me on cipro/flagyl antibiotics a few weeks ago but if anything things are getting worse. My fistula is leaking like crazy & I am scared to leave my house in case I have another accident. I started on the dukan diet on the 1st Sep, as I've been on this diet before & never felt better in my gut & thought maybe the high protein might help to settle everything down. Too scared to call my drs as I know they'll put me in hospital & will probably suggest I have stoma surgery, as this was discussed alot last time. Just feeling miserable & need some cyber hugs from ppl who understand! Thx for listening

No surgeries. No drugs. Seriously, if you want to get normal. If you want to get in balance, than follow this guide.

http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=66018

I'm not sure why my treatment isn't spreading like wild fire, but it will cure you. It will heal your intestines. It won't screw up your insides like drugs and surgeries that never work. I'm sorry, but there are so many sad people that have cut out organs, because the doctors either withheld or denied the truth. IBD and all forms of intestinal disease is MANMADE. What you put in your body is the reason. You can correct this issue naturally and easily. Good luck. I'm here to help. Message me if you need any counseling.