• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Bacteria in gut maybe?

I've had 3 fundoplications, colitis, c diff and now have classic gut bacteria symptoms including diarrhea, constipation, smelly poop, smelly loud gas, nausea, headache, dizzy, feel super sick, brain fog, 13 yrs. on protonix; live on liquid sugar; my gi never had a case like mine and can't handle; I'm in central new York state; any gi's that anyone knows in my area would be appreciated; can one die from this?; or is it just a lifetime of hell on earth for most?; I've been home bound and I remember the day my life stopped, march 4, 2011 and there truly is no recovery from gi hell on earth; I'm 7 mo. post op toupet fundo with biologic mesh; first fundo of 2011 slipped and 2012 was an undo/hernia fix; got colitis after first surgery from bad burger king burger and got c diff from 2nd surgery maybe from antibiotics; is there any relief cause quite honestly I pray for death but as a single mom never would do it but my suffering is too much; I've lost everything and there's no way to get a life back for me. my symptoms are getting worse but my gi cares less; he in fact let me walk around for one year with a slipped fundoplication claiming it was stress and his PA was only one in my city who mentioned it and he got yelled at for saying it; my city needs help and my gi has no business practicing on anyone's gi; I need a knowledgeable compassionate one quickly; thx.