• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Procedures causing problems...??

Have any of you had this, where you have a procedure done when you've felt FANTASTIC (but they want to check everything's ok) and weeks later, you have a new pain?

This happened after the colonoscopy...though the pain took a couple months to go away.

My new GI decided to do an Upper Endoscopy since others hadn't and he was worried about the epigastric pain I had (despite me telling him I'm 98% sure it's the Entocort, since that happened last time). That was Sept. 2nd. To this day I have a dull crampy ache in the upper abdomen that is constant. I was fine before the UE, since that sharp pain was fine with Prilosec. Now it's changed to a dull constant cramp which is really annoying, and I want to feel like I did before....which was great :( If I could go back in time I would have refused the Upper Endoscopy.