• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Santos' Husband

Sandman11

Captain Morgan
Uh hi, I'm Santos61198's (Ris) husband Josh. Ris seems to be setting a record for posts on here so I figured I would join to meet some of the characters she tells me about. Look forward to meeting everyone.

forum contributor

Captain Obvious
Shantel said:
Welcome WUBBY!!! Well, you've done it now - you will be forever sucked in. IDK Ris - maybe it won't have the same effect on him cuz he isn't afflicted with the dis-ease - you think? We'll see......

Hey Ris - saw your picture today for the first time on the "faces behind the posts" post. Peeerty! Why do we always have to see that poor melon headed kitty?
Thank ya, girly :)
I LOVED your pirate wedding pics - how gorgeous are you?! That looked like it was so much fun.
Lime Helmet Kitty always puts his foot down when I try to post my pic :tongue:

Sandman11

Captain Morgan
Thanks Shantel, I don't think I'll be breaking any post records but I'll be good for a few snappy lines

yayyy!!!
hi josh!!!!! :D
i LOVE it when we get spouses on here to meet us! rissy has to make sure that we approve ;)

heh please make your avatar a lemon helmet kitty and that would kick ass.

Hola Josh(ua?)! Nice to meet ya!

We've 'heard' your comments through Ris a nUMBER of occasions, :) nice to see ya in person! or...in profile!

I'm a fellow undiagnosed, semi-diagnosed frustrated one like your sweet wifey poo! Welcome !!!!

Santos :Karl: 's Sandman!!

Sandman11

Captain Morgan
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

And of coarse a big thank you to my wifey for high jacking my first thread. Ahh true love

Oh and farm I don't need the hat, I bleed pinstripes!

farm

Captain Insaneo
Sandman11 said:

And of coarse a big thank you to my wifey for high jacking my first thread. Ahh true love

Poor guy!:ycool:

forum contributor

Captain Obvious
Sandman11 said:

You are SO welcome :D

HAHA serves you right Miss >1300 posts in 6 months!! But I think more like 3 months, but i wasn't here for march and april

Santos61198 said:
Great - first Lisa tells him that I love him, and now YOU tell him about US?!

Can't keep secrets around here... :yrolleyes:
::Arnold Schwarzenegger voice:: I blew ya cover!

Sandman11

Captain Morgan
Well that's how my girl rolls.....and I don't judge her for her sinful lifestyle lol:devil:

Actually that's one of the reasons I married her lol

Sandman11

Captain Morgan
Thanks Mark,

Well if Ris made no posts and I made one post a minute I would catch up to her in 23.5 hours.

Hello, Santos Husband.

We try really hard to keep her out of trouble, but it is a full time job for all of us. We take shifts, and I am on the night shift.

Once she got that Lime on her head, something weird happened.

Dan

forum contributor

Captain Obvious
D Bergy said:
Hello, Santos Husband.

We try really hard to keep her out of trouble, but it is a full time job for all of us. We take shifts, and I am on the night shift.

Once she got that Lime on her head, something weird happened.

Dan
:tongue: I can't seem to keep myself out of trouble. Ever. :tongue:

What happened when I got my hat? :yrolleyes:

Welcome Josh aka Pubert VonHugendong!!! As Benson said earlier you sir were a legend before your first keystroke. Thanks to you I lost an argument with my vacuum cleaner!!!!:ylol2: :ylol2: :ylol2: :ylol2: :ylol2: :ylol2: :ylol2:

Sandman11

Captain Morgan
Well maybe you should have bought your vaccum cleaner dinner first jerman :mario2: :lol:

Hey Dan, there is no stopping Ris, she's the juggernaut with that helmet

forum contributor

Captain Obvious
Sandman11 said:
Well maybe you should have bought your vaccum cleaner dinner first jerman :mario2: :lol:

Giggity giggity gooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :allright:

Sandman11 said:

But I told her she was puuurrrrttty.:allright: :allright: :allright:

fenway1971

Sports Crohnie
<---------------------- Nuff said.

Welcome. You're wife's made me laugh a few times except when she cheers against my team.

J

JillianB82

:eek: MAN! I have been away awhile!!!!!

Hi Joshy *waving* I'm glad you decided to get on the crazy wagon with the rest of us.

I can't wait to start poking fun of you like I do Rissy-Roo from time to time! :)