• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I wanted to say hi

AndiGirl

Your Story Forum Monitor
To all my crohny friends, it's been a long time. I have thought of you and this forum off and on. Scott and I have moved across the city to a bigger house, Alex will be 6 in a few days, Beth will be 5 in two months, and we have a surprise! On May 16, 2014, I gave birth to our third child. His name is Scott Stephen. I had a good pregnancy with very minimal crohns symptoms. We call the baby Stephen. He's a big healthy happy baby. I rarely get on line these days, as I am very busy juggling three kids. I am wishing you all the best. Hugs!:hug:

Wish I could say the crohns has improved, but the symtoms came back about four months after giving birth to Stephen.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Well hush my puppies and prune my magnolia’s, Andi! :dusty::dusty::dusty:

It is soooooooo brilliant to hear from you! You should see my grin! :ybiggrin:

I am so sorry to hear that your Crohn’s has made an appearance. :( That sucks. :ghug: Are meds making any difference?

And another baby! Wow! How wonderful...and fab to hear that he is healthy. :hug:

How are your other two kiddos?

Are you still teaching?

:mademyday:

Dusty. xxx

AndiGirl

Your Story Forum Monitor
Big hugs for you Dusty! Everybody is doing fine. Alex is in kindergarten. He loves school so far. His stomach has settled down thankfully. We are now convinced that it really was toddler diarrehea. Beth is a little chatterbox. She's busy trying to keep up with Alex. She'll start school this fall. Baby Stephen is eating soft food and starting to crawl. I'll try to scan the portrait of the three kids together.

How are your kids? Any knew changes or big plans?

Sending my love,
Andi

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Sooooo good to hear your little ones are doing well Andi, that is just the best! :heart:

I hope you can soon get things under control hun cause as you say, three kids will be keeping you VERY busy and the last thing you need is bloody Crohn’s sticking its nose in! :yfrown:

All good here thanks Andi. Both kids are still in remission, both are living at home and both will finish uni this year. No doubt there will be big changes in the not too distant future on the home front! Well that is what I am expecting! :lol:

Can’t begin to tell you how good it is to hear from you Andi. :ghug:

Dusty. xxx