• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ejaculation and tenesmus

I first began to experience this feeling of wanting to pass my stools immediately after i ejaculated. This would happen fairly frequently. Often I would pass stools but the uncomfortable feeling would last for half hour.

Now, i have the same kind of feeling all the time.

Is there any connection?

why would ejaculation trigger tenesmus sensations?

I even thought it may be my prostate. Im still not sure

nogutsnoglory

I immediately thought of the prostate being an issue. It's a simple check in the doctors office to feel for any abnormalities. No reason to be ashamed to ask if that may be the problem.

yeh but it cant be the prostate anymore because i am having more bowel symptoms now like abdominal pain and rectal pain and soreness plus tenesmus after passing stools

I'm thinking in a non rude way, you are suffering from Hypochondria or IBS due to stress of some sort from your recent threads and posts, either way there is no chance of people giving you a clear diagnosis over the internet. You should call your Doctors office and discuss the issues with them, and see where they take it from there.

Best of luck.

Stress can cause constipation, and other bowel issues, which can cause fissures or piles. Piles can cause mucus and blood.

I doubt it's anything serious going on with you, but you should go and speak to your Doctor.

Have you been to a Doctor ?