• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I want to rip my insides out!!

S

scottishgirl

i want to rip my insides out!!

ok so it wont achieve anything other than a slow and very very painful death but ffs my stomach is shitting me!!
oh add to that the seriously scary bout of pmt im having and its just a giant party at my place!!!!!

oh then my neighbour decided to pop round at 1am last night to compain that i was walking around and he could hear me, i quickly told him to bugger off and shut the door in his face, then this morning he's all chirpy and trying to be my friend!!! oh and the added extra of my ex coming round this morning to piss me off for 10 mins!!!
but seriously this crohns stuff really really gets to me sometimes

sorry rant over i promise

D

DannyB

Statistically proven that an aquarium reduces blood pressure 5-10% when feeling a bit pissed off.

S

scottishgirl

danny i have decided that your signature should read

dan dan the picture man
has a pic for every occassion!

B

btcrv

Yeah girl,

That sounds pretty crappy. Maybe after you rip your insides out, you can throw them on that neighbor and your ex lol

J

JoJo

Aww Steph, you really are having a rough time. I really would push your GP/hospital for some answers to your colonoscopy, it surely has been well over 8 weeks since you had it! I had mine well after yours and got my feedback yesterday, and that is at a VERY slow hospital!!!

S

scottishgirl

JoJo said:
Aww Steph, you really are having a rough time. I really would push your GP/hospital for some answers to your colonoscopy, it surely has been well over 8 weeks since you had it! I had mine well after yours and got my feedback yesterday, and that is at a VERY slow hospital!!!

yeah it was like 11 weeks ago lol

S

snarker

*cuddles* babe - you need to get back here where you were fine - must be something in the water down here.

cheer up sweety - it will pass.
*hugs*
Patrick xoxoxox

V

Valentina

aww, sorry to hear it Steph, hopefully its just all the stress of whats going on.. and as soon as your settled, things will get better.. isnt that funny? when I was in Ireland I was the healthies (crohns) Ive ever been, and as soon as I got home it started up again.. happiness must be the best medicine ;)

J

Jonny

DannyB said:

Statistically proven that an aquarium reduces blood pressure 5-10% when feeling a bit pissed off.
But then you have to clean the mofo every few weeks or month:thumbdown: Adding muchos uneeded stressos

Have a great weekend stefos ur be stress free soon enough in patrickos arms