• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Anyone that could give me advice before i make it to a doctor in two days thank youuu

Im 23 years old, about a year an two months ago for the first time i passed a bright blood stole, i was afraid so i went to the er thinking it was a hemeroid bevause every so often id get a sharp pain it almost felt like a pop, the er send no hemmeroids possibly just gass to keep an eye on it, my appetite slowly decreased with in the next couple months, weight loss noticible, fluxuations between 10 15 lbs more then likely dehydration from diarrhea and water dark mucusy floating stools, my abdominal pains in my upper left Q just below my ribs have been effecting me so bad, i work shift so im so busy never sleep, tabacco use.. i feel crazy like theres an alien in there the past couple days thats moving around, so much dull discomfort comming and going literally sometimes for a half hr other times days, liquid then solid then liquid stool

Lady Organic

Staff member
Lifestyle is important, more important than we think i belive. Give yourself a chance and try to have better habits: relax, sleep well and stop smoking. this is without a doubt where I'd start. make it a priority and maybe your body will thank you. I hope I dont sound moralistic.