• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New beginning

Hey, :dusty: so I've been diagnosed for about 2 months now and I have experimented with different foods etc as well as some emotional rides. I have a blog, which originally focused on fashion and beauty, however now have incorporated health and lifestyle, primarily because of Crohns.

Please take a look at my first blog post about it, introducing my aim to keep a diary entry inspired blog as well as unique recipes.

http://www.alliepamela.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks, I am new and amateurish to this so I appreciate anything to improve upon on it.

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy a long remission following your surgery. Have you started on any meds or are you planning on using only a restricted diet to attempt to prevent recurrence?

Best of luck! :)

Hey! Thankyou :)

I'm focusing on a restricted diet as things are going well so far, though I have a follow up appointment next week and will discuss if i need medication.