• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Been ok so far

Think what ever I've been doing dietary wise has helped keep me regular the sicky feeling I've managed to put down to vaping most likely too much nicotine completely gone since abstaining for a few days and cutting down the nicotine levels to as low as stomach is still bloated or distended but with the sicky feeling i can just about cope with it and the headaches are another forum :)

Ok how do I switch off google diagnosed with a variant of migraine linked to fatty liver disease and high blood pressure so what do I do google oogle migraine and fatty liver disease diet and now there's quite a few other thing's that maybe linked crohns being amongst them shit hits the fan comes to mind :) lying in bed now listening to a favourite childhood book stig of the dump looking forward to starting my migraine medication triptilynes and a bp med that helps with the heads to hopefully once it kicks in will feel a little more normal

Finally got a ninja juicer been making juices with what I have available at the moment quite easy to use looking at recipes to get some ideas think from next shop will try just juicing for a while as many of the ingredients and recipes seem to be wholesome and sustaining since i changed my eating habits though it's improved my mens room habits so much i don't have diarrhoea anymore still have headaches diagnosed as a form of persistent migraine fatigue and body aches along with the abdominal distension whether that's all related to dental amalgam have suspected that for quite a long time would like to know about others opinions on the subject

Hope I'm not wasting away but down to 9 stone or 60ish kgs having to juice at the moment as i had 6 top teeth pulled out getting to grips with my ninja juicer don't really know what's up with my guts but new diet regime seems to be doing some good have a lot more formed stools and foods staying down longer any help with probiotics been adding low fat yoghurt to my juices what is better as i read the stuff doc's prescribe is better