Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » A place to talk Support Group

09-20-2017, 03:25 PM   #871
GI Jane

My Support Groups:
That's great. Take care and rest.
09-20-2017, 06:38 PM   #872
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I hope things keep getting better for you Caro, hang in there.
09-20-2017, 09:47 PM   #873
Gram214

My Support Groups:
Oh Good ! I am so glad to hear you're feeling better ! That's how this disease works. One time you feel good..next you feel like you're never going to feel well again.
Always try to stay positive and know there's so many of us that know exactly how you feel.
Take care ! XX
09-20-2017, 09:59 PM   #874
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Feel free to vent, we don't judge people here. It's okay to be angry sometimes. I wish you better health.
12-26-2017, 10:14 PM   #875
Caro01

My Support Groups:
Hello,
I was doing so well for a few months on entocort, bustopan and dexilant
and then the night D showed again.
It had so much pressure and so painful.
Woke up with a
Inguinal Hernia!
Now, I am afraid.
What will happen next time that I have D?

12-26-2017, 11:49 PM   #876
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hello,
I was doing so well for a few months on entocort, bustopan and dexilant
and then the night D showed again.
It had so much pressure and so painful.
Woke up with a
Inguinal Hernia!
Now, I am afraid.
What will happen next time that I have D?
Have you contacted your doctor?

Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
12-27-2017, 09:25 AM   #877
Caro01

My Support Groups:
Have you contacted your doctor?

Hello Ronroush, thank you for writting, you are so kind.
Are you feeling better?
My GI doctorís clinic reopens
in one week. I had a friend GP look at it, and he confirmed the hernia. I have to be careful in the mean time.
Happy Holidays to all!!

12-27-2017, 10:16 AM   #878
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hello Ronroush, thank you for writting, you are so kind.
Are you feeling better?
My GI doctorís clinic reopens
in one week. I had a friend GP look at it, and he confirmed the hernia. I have to be careful in the mean time.
Happy Holidays to all!!
Hi,Carol. I am better. I only have ocassional pain in my leg. I hope you feel better soon.
12-27-2017, 12:26 PM   #879
MissLeopard83

My Support Groups:
So, I had to call out of work today due to my neck arthritis acting up and causing a lot of pain and discomfort which is radiating up and causing a headache. I was supposed to see my therapist today at 3:30pm but I'm going to probably reschedule because I don't feel like sitting upright right now. Resting on my Boomerang pillow is helping me so much right now. I'm about to take my muscle relaxer and I cannot take it and drive because it makes me super groggy. I am super frustrated with my body - I am only 34 and I have osteoarthritis and/or CFS or FM. I really hope that my next appointment with the rheumatologist is productive and I get more answers - one idea I have is if physical therapy and/or injections would help. But I won't know more until 1/12 when I see her again.
01-02-2018, 08:49 PM   #880
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I hope you are feeling better Caro. How are things going with the hernia? There are hernia belts that can help the surrounding muscle repair itself, they can sometimes help prevent surgery.
01-02-2018, 08:53 PM   #881
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Best wishes to everyone. You peeps are great.
01-06-2018, 12:42 PM   #882
DzdNCnfzd

My Support Groups:
Hello everyone. I have had Crohnís Colitis for three years. I had to have a temporary colostomy seven months ago due to serious complications from a recto-vaginal fistula that could not be repaired. I do not plan to ever have it reversed as long as there is no cure for Crohnís, which probably wonít happen in my lifetime. I am 60 years old. I have a bad discharge that is non-stop. Since the fistula has not healed, itís from both ends. Iíve read some horror stories stemming from having a permanent colostom, but this discharge is making me miserable. Can anyone give me advise as to what I should do?
01-08-2018, 04:04 PM   #883
GI Jane

My Support Groups:
Hello everyone. I have had Crohnís Colitis for three years. I had to have a temporary colostomy seven months ago due to serious complications from a recto-vaginal fistula that could not be repaired. I do not plan to ever have it reversed as long as there is no cure for Crohnís, which probably wonít happen in my lifetime. I am 60 years old. I have a bad discharge that is non-stop. Since the fistula has not healed, itís from both ends. Iíve read some horror stories stemming from having a permanent colostom, but this discharge is making me miserable. Can anyone give me advise as to what I should do?
I'm sorry, I've been blessed to never have had a colostomy bag. But many on this site has so hopefully you'll get some times soon. Prayers
01-08-2018, 04:34 PM   #884
DzdNCnfzd

My Support Groups:
Thank you. Iím a strong believer in prayers.
01-08-2018, 05:48 PM   #885
Caro01

My Support Groups:
I hope you are feeling better Caro. How are things going with the hernia? There are hernia belts that can help the surrounding muscle repair itself, they can sometimes help prevent surgery.
Hi cmack,
I just wanted to thank you for your reply and to wish you all the very best for this new year
caro😊
01-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #886
MizzSarah

My Support Groups:
Ah, stacked by other medical issues, sums up my life as of late. I at this point try to avoid the doctors office at all cost. Not only do I leave with other medical issues that require more medication but my doctor always has this almost sad, defeated look every time he sees me... Last week was the first time he actually said to me that he feels sorry for me.. Nice to be acknowledged and all but I already get enough reminders at home at how different my life is compared to people my age.
2nd Gen affected
01-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #887
Caro01

My Support Groups:
Ah, stacked by other medical issues, sums up my life as of late. I at this point try to avoid the doctors office at all cost. Not only do I leave with other medical issues that require more medication but my doctor always has this almost sad, defeated look every time he sees me... Last week was the first time he actually said to me that he feels sorry for me.. Nice to be acknowledged and all but I already get enough reminders at home at how different my life is compared to people my age.
Hello Sarah,
Sorry you are having a difficult time. I have had bad days at the doctors too. Just know Better days always do come . I am sending you positive thoughts so you remain strong. And at least, we have this forum to exchange with other people that can understand us.
Sincerely,
caro
01-08-2018, 11:17 PM   #888
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Thanks Caro,

Happy new years and all the best from me as well.

Cheers,

Chris
01-08-2018, 11:19 PM   #889
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Prayers sent.
01-09-2018, 01:28 AM   #890
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Me too

02-08-2018, 03:04 PM   #891
Pitchy41

My Support Groups:
Just had a major argument with the partner now I'm in so much pain just want to cry. Feels like I've been stabbed hate crohns fed up with it now
02-08-2018, 03:16 PM   #892
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I'm sorry to hear things are going so badly. Feel free to vent, we are understanding folks.
02-28-2018, 01:20 PM   #893
Tubes

My Support Groups:
∑ Stoma
Hey everybody Iíve been away from the site for awhile itís been about a month since I had a bunch major surgeries.

Howís everyone doing?
02-28-2018, 01:24 PM   #894
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Good to see you! I hope things are healing well Tubes.
02-28-2018, 01:26 PM   #895
Tubes

My Support Groups:
∑ Stoma
Thanks cmack

Iím only allowed to lay in bed right now no lifting or sitting down itís hard to get used to.
02-28-2018, 02:06 PM   #896
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Thanks cmack

Iím only allowed to lay in bed right now no lifting or sitting down itís hard to get used to.
Hope you are better soon

02-28-2018, 02:25 PM   #897
Tubes

My Support Groups:
∑ Stoma
Hope you are better soon
Thanks Ron
Iím surprised I feel as good as I do I had a rectal stump blowout which caused severe damage to my bladder and abdomen they had to reconstruct my bladder and remove my rectum.My limited time sitting is not fun and the spasms arenít pleasant but other than that Iím fine just really tired.
02-28-2018, 07:30 PM   #898
cmack
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Thanks Ron
Iím surprised I feel as good as I do I had a rectal stump blowout which caused severe damage to my bladder and abdomen they had to reconstruct my bladder and remove my rectum.My limited time sitting is not fun and the spasms arenít pleasant but other than that Iím fine just really tired.
Wow! You have been through a lot Tubes. I sure hope you get healed up as soon as possible. Feel free to vent if you need to as well. You have my support.
03-03-2018, 11:50 AM   #899
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
My doctor would rather that j didnt use Immodium (not sure why ) but my symptoms were bad enough last night that I used it last night.
03-03-2018, 01:25 PM   #900
Tubes

My Support Groups:
∑ Stoma
My doctor would rather that j didnt use Immodium (not sure why ) but my symptoms were bad enough last night that I used it last night.
Thatís weird is there anything else they suggest you take? My docs got me maxing out on Imodium.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » A place to talk Support Group