• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ranting

Yesterday, I was in the bathroom at least six times. I didn't make it to bed until 4. I feel like I am going on a similar pattern today. I ate a sample of a pickle yesterday. I don't know if there is any connection. I haven't been able to esy the skin off of anything since my resection. I had some minor pain before going to the bathroom earlier. Excuse the rsnt.

I had some minor cramping while walking the dog earlier and some pain when I needed to go to the bathroom earlier.

Sorry bud, been on low residue for years mow, since 2012, and i still feel like crap everytime i eat no matter what i eat, and going to the bathroom really sux too. Sorry bud. Feel better. You could always try the diet where you cut wverything out, and slowly add things back to ur diet and see what if anything has negative effects. I forget what its called and how exactly it works, but i know its extremely difficult.
Wishing u the best

Haha, oh wow. You would think it could have smacked me in the face. My vocabulary skills have been lacking as of late, and I could not remember the word "elimination".
Thanks Jen