• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Mesenteric panniculitis

Hi I was diagnosed 4 years ago and informed that this was quite rare. I have been prescribed methotrexate 15 my per week followed by folic acid the next day. I am worried about the side effects. I am also on 20 me prednisone. The disease itself is horrendous severe abdominal pain nausea, inability to keep solid food down. I am new to this forum but would really appreciate some advice or maybe to know I am not alone with this problem.

fuzzy butterfly

Hi I am sorry for your troubles. I am afraid I don't know about what you have. I am sending you hugs and support. I hope someone who knows more will be along soon. Best wishes n take care. 💕

I just read that the folic acid can counter the effects of the methotrexate. Sending support. There are lots of people here on these same drugs.