• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Stupid pain

I keep getting pain at the top of my abdomen and it won't go away. I hate it it's so uncomfortable! I'm waiting for an appointment for my next colonoscopy and I'm dreading it but I just wish for one day I could feel normal. Every day just gradually seems to get worse and worse and the tiredness is killing me! I want to sleep for a year!

I have a tightening pain at top of my abdomen, it's awful it makes me feel sick and I can't move. This pain comes and goes , but each time lasting longer. Hope you get sorted soon. Thoughts are with you.

fuzzy butterfly

Hi have you both been to your docs about this.. if not i suggest you do ,just to see if you can help to ease the pain or find the cause of it. Best wishes 💕