• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Feeling gross

Is there anything that can done for the "flu like" symptoms? I feel like garbage today and I know I'm not getting anything, it's just the crohns being annoying. I have a low grade fever and just in general feel gross.

Ugh. Still not feeling great. fatigue, loss of appetite and a low grade fever in the evenings. Soooo annoying! I have a farm to run and 3 kids to homeschool. Would be nice to not feel like garbage anymore.

It will come Stylin... unfortunately it takes time. Do your best to get through it all. When your relief finally comes you will never take it for granted, guaranteed.

Ugh. Still not feeling great. fatigue, loss of appetite and a low grade fever in the evenings. Soooo annoying! I have a farm to run and 3 kids to homeschool. Would be nice to not feel like garbage anymore.
Can you call your doctor? Do they have a doctor on call? Hope you feel better soon.

No. We don't have on call drs where I live. Bummer. I don't think it would matter much anyway since I'm sure this is Crohn's related and no drs within a 200 mile radius will give me any keds until after my colonoscopy in June. Ugh! Just sick of being sick!