• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Need suggestions for beating fatigue

I have been sooo tired lately, just having a shower and drying off leaves me exhausted and almost light headed with fatigue. I take Vitamin D, B Complex and Iron supplements already. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I meet my surgeon again in May for my colonoscopy, but would really like some help or suggestions before then!

Ask your doctor about b twelve. I wonder. Sometimes, I used to have to go to the hospital for iron infusions. Let us know how you are doing.

The B complex I take includes a high dosage of B12. I wonder if I should see my GP about possible B12 injections, has anyone had these, and did they help? My blood work done in January didn't show a vitamin B deficiency, so not sure if they would even give me injections at this point...