• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I've started writing

Hey Everyone,

I've been on here for a few months as somewhere to turn and have really appreciated the support that has been offered to me.

I was diagnosed in November 2015 and was supposed to have a bowel resection surgery in February but the insurance decided not to cover it so I've rescheduled for it to be done in a public hospital in June.

Anyway, I have decided to document my whole experience-mainly for myself-but I realised I can also share this with this community built of people who know the struggle and understand the pain!

If you wanna check it out: https://ibdandmesite.wordpress.com

I haven't shared it on my Facebook yet because I don't feel that I am at that point of sharing yet. But I do feel comfortable to post it on here :) Probably because it's pretty anonymous..

Anyway.. I hope you enjoy it and any feedback is welcomed.

Thanks for being an awesome and supportive community!