• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

**Sigh. It's me.

D

Donna

Yeah, sigh time again. Just wanted to let anyone know who might have noticed my absence that I am not doing so hot. Again.

With my family situation, the stress level has pushed me over the top. I am starting a flare, but I think the Imuran is helping to keep it at a minimum. I am crapping all day and just feeling the normal worn down. Nice time for that now that I need to pack a house and move. Lovely disease.

Also, I went camping this weekend with my side of the family. I was soooo sick from the meds, the disease and the heat that I spent most of saturday puking inside (we luckily rented cabins with air!!!! WHOO HOO) My poor kids would have had nothing to do if it weren't for my sister and her hubby taking my kids to do what I couldn't. I am just so frustrated.

And so, that is why I haven't been here, or able to help as much as I wanted with the community project. I just haven't had it in me. All of my energy lately has been going to my kids. You all know how that is. I have such great respect for any single parent out there working and having this disease. I couldn't imagine it. **SIGH.

Oh well. Wont vent any more. I am done for now. Thanks guys for your usual support. Hopefully you will see more of me soon!!

Donna

Feel better Donna. Hopefully once you move and the stress is off a little bit, don't worry about the money of the house, and you should be back in business soon.

Best wishes

B

btcrv

Sorry to hear that you were feeling bad Donna. Hope that things get better for you physically and with your social and family life as well.

J

Jonny

Hi Donna sorry to hear youve been struggling with this crappy disease of late.Rest up and try and take it easy until you feel better.Healing hugs to you..take care

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi Donna

((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) to you hope your health and hope life start getting better soon xx like jonny said get plenty of rest look after yourself

E

ElaineH

Sorry to hear you are unwell Donna, I'm sure all this stress isn't helping at all. Hopefully once you are moved out you will start to feel a little calmer, and can concentrate on getting yourself well again.

Hugs xxxxx

V

Valentina

sorry to hear your still feeling so poorly Donna.. try and take things nice and slow.. and your own pace, and hopefully it will pass quickly. xo