• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Two days

I had my delivery delayed by a couple days one time, and my doc wasn't too alarmed. I suspect there's some leeway included in the "two weeks" time frame. Generally speaking, is it helping you? You've only been on it for a month or so, correct?

It shouldn't be a huge issue of its a one time thing. Obviously I would try and avoid being late in the future but life happens.

Trysha

Staff member
The dosage is timed so that it will not drop below a certain level.
You probably will get away with it on a one time basis but try to keep to the appropriate
timing so that therapeutic levels are maintained.
I would not worry about it for the odd occasion.
Hugs
Trysha

my little penguin

Staff member
Ds has held humira for a day or two due to infection per his docs orders
Wasn't the worst but obviously not the best either
Ds has gone from evety 14 days
To every 10 days
To every 7 days
To every 5 days
Over 4.5 years
So timing can change a lot

As others said just try to stick to the Schedule much as possible

Ds has held humira for a day or two due to infection per his docs orders
Wasn't the worst but obviously not the best either
Ds has gone from evety 14 days
To every 10 days
To every 7 days
To every 5 days
Over 4.5 years
So timing can change a lot

As others said just try to stick to the Schedule much as possible
What was the determining factor to change the frequency of the treatment? Of course I'm guessing that the longer intervals weren't effective but I'd figure that the docs would try something else if it wasn't working at the closer intervals.