• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

No one listens

Hi, I've been having the constipated diarrhea and then it will become solid. However, I also feel like it's not completely emptying and I am bloated and lots of stomach pain and nausea. X-rays show nothing but I feel horrible and hurt. Not to mention gas as well.

Hi, I've been having the constipated diarrhea and then it will become solid. However, I also feel like it's not completely emptying and I am bloated and lots of stomach pain and nausea. X-rays show nothing but I feel horrible and hurt. Not to mention gas as well.
If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. I've been having the same symptoms and my GI doctor cannot find the cause. I've tried mostly everything and the pain is still there. I hate feeling bloated with a stomachache. I just started Pepogest tonight, so I'm hoping that will help on top of the Bentyl.

Sending support your way.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. I've been having the same symptoms and my GI doctor cannot find the cause. I've tried mostly everything and the pain is still there. I hate feeling bloated with a stomachache. I just started Pepogest tonight, so I'm hoping that will help on top of the Bentyl.

Sending support your way.
Sending support also.

If your struggling with nausea like I am ask your doctor for some zofran.. it may slow things down in your bowels too it's worth a shot