• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Break outs

Tesscorm

Staff member
I've used Aloette Cosmetics for skincare for over 20 years and love it. Unfortunately, it's not sold in stores and must be ordered through a consultant.

In particular, they have two products - Nutri-Mist and Visible Aid that I love. I use these everyday. I believe these two products are promoted more for problems such as burns, sores, etc. (and it works amazing on burns! I recently burned myself and they cleared up the burn/blister within a day!). I've always thought if they're so great at healing damaged skin, how great for everyday skin care?!? It's worked really well for me and my kids. I use a little extra on acne spots.

If you google it, you'll come to their site. You may be able to order online as well??

Hi ladybug,
Acne can be caused by different things like allergies, hormones and cystic acne.

Sometimes if your unfortunate you can have more than one cause ( welcome to my life).
I had to figure out what was causing what.

If you live near a beauty store ( like Ulta..... ) you can buy sample size skin products. I like this because sometimes the product just doesn't work and I don't want to be out of a lot of money.

Tea tree oil products work well.
Use gentle cleaners for sensitive skin.